On Tue, 16 Feb 1999, Michael Sobolev wrote:

> It looks like I just do not understand how to alias hosts
> from referrer log.  I want all hosts that look like
>
>     *.domain
>
> be considered as
>
>     domain
>
> I use
>
>     REFALIAS    *.domain    domain
>
> It does not work.

I'm not quite sure I understand what you're trying to do. But if you want
  http://yahoo.com/stuff   to look like   http://www.yahoo.com/stuff
you can just do
  REFALIAS http://yahoo.com/* http://www.yahoo.com/*

You would never want the whole of *.yahoo.com to be mapped to www.yahoo.com in
this way, which is why I'm confused about what you meant.

--
Stephen Turner    [EMAIL PROTECTED]    http://www.statslab.cam.ac.uk/~sret1/
  Statistical Laboratory, 16 Mill Lane, Cambridge CB2 1SB, England