I'm using Analog 3.90b1. Because DNS lookups are not possible and unwanted on my
system, I have manually created an Analog DNS file that looks like this:

15671352 6.21.23.20 srv5399
15671352 4.20.83.20 srv5203
15671352 7.20.40.20 srv5160
15671352 7.19.184.20 srv5048

I got the 15671352 from the following command:

perl -e 'print int(time/60);'

My config looks like this:

DNSFILE /usr/local/mwb/tools/analog/dnsfile
DNS READ
# DNSGOODHOURS 999999
# DNSBADHOURS 999999

Yet I still get IP addresses in the Host Report. What am I doing wrong?

BTW, on anlgform.html there is no option for selecting the Host Report, but there are
inputs for filtering and sorting!

cheers,

Simon McClenahan
Computer Consultant Extraordinaire