John Meshkoff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

            In the quoted post I noticed the following string:

    >   OUTFILE /websites/virtual1/reports/report_%D_%M_%Y.html

    I'm guessing that the '_%D_%M_%Y' is passing the day, month, and year to
    the report filename; I don't see anything about this in Analog's docs
    (there's a lot there, I could have missed it), or perhaps it's a unix
    thing?  If I'm correct in what it does, what else is needed to set up
    passing the date, etc.?  My one problem with Analog reports has been not
    knowing how to customize the report names output this way.

Look on:

http://www.statslab.cam.ac.uk/~sret1/analog/docs/output.html

Kathy