At 08:43 AM 01/03/2000 -0500, Kathy Hargreaves wrote:

>John Meshkoff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>            In the quoted post I noticed the following string:
>
>    >   OUTFILE /websites/virtual1/reports/report_%D_%M_%Y.html
>
>    I'm guessing that the '_%D_%M_%Y' is passing the day, month, and year to
>    the report filename; I don't see anything about this in Analog's docs
<SNIP>
>Look on:
>
>http://www.statslab.cam.ac.uk/~sret1/analog/docs/output.html
>
>  Kathy

        Thanks, I was looking on my PC at 3.11 Docs which don't show this date
formatting; time for me to download updated docs
| John Meshkoff             |    [EMAIL PROTECTED]    |
| http://www.nwserv.com/~johnpipe/                      |
| Our Shiva Kalpa webpage http://www.sivakalpa.org/     |
| "I do not know that I know the self fully, neither    |
|  do I know that I know him not"---from the Upanishads |