On Wed, 5 Jan 2000, Simon Fern wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am running an NT 4.0 Server with IIS 4.0.  I generate the statisics for
> the web sites on the server by running a batch file that runs an instance of
> analog for each virtual on the server. However, for one particular web site,
> I get:
>
> Exception: access violation (0x000005), Address: 0x0041a290
>
> This never happened under 3.3.2, but only since I have started using 4.x. I
> have configured the config file to do no DNS, but i still get this error.
>
> I don't even know where to start troubleshooting this. Can anybody help?

Tricky. The first thing to do is to use DEBUG ON and possibly PROGRESSFREQ
to find out when it's occurring.

Alternatively, if you can narrow it down to a small logfile, then you can
send me your logfile and configuration files (privately) and I can run it
through a debugger.

--
Stephen Turner    [EMAIL PROTECTED]    http://www.statslab.cam.ac.uk/~sret1/
  Statistical Laboratory, 16 Mill Lane, Cambridge CB2 1SB, England