On some unix installations, with both 3.32 and 4.0, there is a file
created by analog called /var/log/analog.dns. This isn't the analog data
file, as that's specified and exisits elsewhere. This shouldn't be the
dns cache file, cuse that's given in the analhead.h as
ANALOGDIR/dnscache or something. This file is HUGE and filling up our
/var partition. What is it and how do I tell analog to store it
elsewhere?

Thanks,

--
Jeremy Wadsack