hallo ...

Well, from what I have already seen in my short time on this list, the install
problems come from
people using Linux who may not be linux guru's.

If a "make install" script does not fit into the analog concept, then there should be
some type of
guidance for users with less experience. Then ... they can become yet the wiser  :-)

What many don't realise is: the simple, "zen-like", concept of analog. It's simple and
kept to a
minimum, and it works great.

Well ... then, I would like to make some type of page, some type of How-TO based on my
own
experience setting up analog on Red Hat 5.2. Just say where I should upload/send my
masterpiece.

cheers,

tim