I am running analog on a machine that has 14G of memory, disk space a couple
of tarabytes. I am trying to run a monthly report (just for march) and i
keep running out of memory. I get this message from the my error log. And
Yes I have set hostlowmem to 3 and filelowmem to 3. I also have cache files.
A daily takes about 30 min to 45 min to run. A weekly takes about 2 hours to
run (this is with hostlowme 2 and filelowmem 2. So monthly usually dies at
around 3 hours or so. Any suggestions?

Fiorella Gonzalez
Xdrive.com
Intranet/Stat Manager