> These entries work fine for me. Do they work for you just using those
> entries?
>
> Have you got a TO command in operation?

I have a:
FROM -00-00-00
TO -00-00-00

for looking at current day results ... but I still see this when looking at
all the files (ie no TO command). Did you see the .gz file I sent to you
directly??

> What exactly is the symptom of it not seeing them? Are they reported as
> corrupt or unwanted or what?

It just do not see them ... I do not get error messages other than like
below. I assume my .gz file is corrupt since an anomaly like this in the
program would lite up this mailing list.

analog: Warning R: Turning off empty time reports
  (For help on all errors and warnings, see docs/errors.htm
analog: Warning R: Turning off empty Request Report
analog: Warning R: Turning off empty Redirection Report
analog: Warning R: Turning off empty Failure Report
analog: Warning R: Turning off empty File Type Report
analog: Warning R: Turning off empty Directory Report
analog: Warning R: Turning off empty Host Report
analog: Warning R: Turning off empty Domain Report
analog: Warning R: Turning off empty Referrer Report
analog: Warning R: Turning off empty Referring Site Report
analog: Warning R: Turning off empty Redirected Referrer Re
analog: Warning R: Turning off empty Failed Referrer Report
analog: Warning R: Turning off empty Browser Report
analog: Warning R: Turning off empty Virtual Host Report
analog: Warning R: Turning off empty User Report
analog: Warning R: Turning off empty User Failure Report
analog: Warning R: Turning off empty Organisation Report
analog: Warning R: Turning off empty Search Query Report
analog: Warning R: Turning off empty Search Word Report
analog: Warning R: Turning off empty Browser Summary
analog: Warning R: Turning off empty Operating System Repor
analog: Warning R: Turning off empty File Size Report
analog: Warning R: Turning off empty Status Code Report
analog: Warning R: Turning off empty Processing Time Reportes

smillie