I have not done a direct comparision, but I am pretty sure as far as bare
facts go they would be the same. If you have an example where WT has
produced pure twoddle, please post.

By 'detailed' I mean presentation wise. In my experience, marketing
departments want clear and precise graphs/trends/percentage differences
and this is what WT is good at - the report e-mailed as a word document
is particularly powerful. I have not used Report Magic but I imagine both
have strength's and weakeness. It really is 'try and see which is best
for you'.

Brian