Hi Dru;

> I have several web sites hosted on remote ISPs in the US and download
> my log files via FTP from these sites. I have NO access to the server
> on these sites, and perform all of my analysis of logs on my own
> Windows95 office computer.

> Because I have several sites that I analyze locally / off-line, I
> would like a form (or editable form like) interface that executes
> analog directly (as I do manually) allowing me to specify different
> log files on my windows machine, instead of using what is to me a
> somewhat convoluted CGI executable route through a form interface
> which I assume means setting up a local server on my office computer
> for that purpose alone.

I work the same way - logs downloaded and processed locally. I simply
created on my WIN98 desktop several links to the Analog executable,
and for each link a different config file is specified (through right
click + properties) this way:

E:\Tools\Analog\analog.exe -G +gccc-txt.cfg

ccc-txt.cfg being the text-only-outupt config for one of the sites I
manage. Just one click - report done.

hope this helps

ciao

Massimo