On Mon, 27 Nov 2000, Dru Whitledge wrote:

> Because I have several sites that I analyze locally / off-line, I would
> like a form (or editable form like) interface that executes analog directly
> (as I do manually) allowing me to specify different log files on my windows
> machine, instead of using what is to me a somewhat convoluted CGI
> executable route through a form interface which I assume means setting up a
> local server on my office computer for that purpose alone.
>
> Has anyone else confronted this problem, and found a solution?

There are programs on the Helper Applications page to do this. They're not
free though.

> Also, similar to "Sessions" but perhaps
> simplier might be the simple objective of determining a total number of
> unique IP addresses / "visitors".

This is already in the General Summary (as long as the Domain Report is
turned on).

--
Stephen Turner               http://www.statslab.cam.ac.uk/~sret1/
  Statistical Laboratory, Wilberforce Road, Cambridge, CB3 0WB, England