I am trying to configure analog to generate a computer output file to
the server (report.dat) to use with report magic to display graphs and
charts to print.
I have added the following lines to the config file to no avail;

OUTPUT COMPUTER
OUTFILE report.dat

I don't see the file in the ftp directory, I would like this in the same
directory as analog and analog2.cfg is there something obvious that I am
doing wrong, I would really appreciate some help, I have spent nearly
all day on this! the ISP (webfusion) has 'pre-configured' analog to
work, which it does fine but it will only display as html page, can I
convert this info to computer output?
Is the config file the same for all versions? the server is running
ananlog 3.31, Unix, but the config file says 'Configuration file for
analog 2.1'
I appreciate all help.
Many Thanks.
Chris Geake