I've been testing out the new 4.90 betas for a site I work on. I've been
having some trouble getting the ARGSINCLUDE options to work properly for
the Referrer and Request reports. I'm trying to set the report up so it
reports back the arguments for a particular script in the referrer report
but no arguments elsewhere in the referrer or requests reports. With
ARGSEXCLUDE * , which from the documentation I think should just disable
argument reporting for the request report only, all argument reporting
everywhere is disabled. And there is no option like REQARGSEXCLUDE which
is the type of filter I want to use.

REFARGSINCLUDE and REFARGSEXCLUDE appear to have absolutely no effect on
the final report. I've tried dozens of combinations of these but nothing
works. I have a partial solution by setting REQARGSFLOOR to a ridiculously
high setting like 10000000r to hide all the arguments in the request
report, but doing something similar to hide all but the one referrer I
want to display doesn't work. In fact, REFARGSFLOOR seems to do absolutely
nothing at all no matter what I set it to.

These are the lines in my analog.cfg file that relate to this:

REFARGSFLOOR 50r
REQARGSFLOOR 100000000r
REQFLOOR -200r

REFARGSINCLUDE /clickthrough.php3
REFARGSEXCLUDE *

This gives me just argument break downs for the referrer report. But the
floor of 50 requests to display particular argument is ignored, as far as
I can tell, and it defaults to using 10r for some reason.

Am I doing something blatantly wrong here or did I run across a bug in the
new beta?

Thanks,

-- David Keppler

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Testing can show the presense of bugs, but not their absence.
                -- Dijkstra