Due to no response up to now I am asking once again:
Meanwhile I have tested also on SUN Solaris with the same effect.
Everything works fine on commandline except anlgform.pl from the
Browser. What am I doing wrong?

 Heike

Following my first message:
After reading many many emails dealing with this subject it is my last
try to get it working.
I have installed analog 4.16 for NT into the following directory:
C:\analog\analog 4.16
o analog itself works fine

I configured anlgform.pl with the appropriate path to the executable:

$analog = 'C:\analog\analog 4.16\analog.exe';

My HTML file anglform.html looks like

<form action="/perl/anlgform.pl" method="GET" -->

<!--input type=hidden name="cg" value="c:\analog\analog 4.16\analog.cfg"
-->

I have changed the method to get to see the whole query string.

Everything works fine from the command line as well as other perl
scripts from the browser.
C:\ perl anlgform.pl REQINCLUDE=pages
produces the whole report.

I registered that starting anlgform.pl from my cgi-bin directory I need
to have an analog.cfg file there. If not I am getting those Failed to
open configuration file errors.
Why?

Trying to access anlgform.pl from my browser or even from a telnet
session gives back Document contains no data but no error_log entry
since HTTP Return Code 200 means successful but 0 bytes.

Any idea where to look or what to test?

Thanks in advance

Heike