Remove the !-- from the start and the -- from the end of the line in which
it states what cfg file to use and do not leave a space between the < and
the first word and the same applies to the ending word. ie It should look
like this
<input type=hidden name="cg" value="c:\analog\analog 4.16\analog.cfg"> also
remove the -- from the other line like so
        <form action="/perl/anlgform.pl" method="GET">
        By leaving those in the line is only a comment so you have to remove
them for the lines to take effect.
Hope this helps.
Cheers

********************************DISCLAIMER****************************
The information contained in the above e-mail message or messages
(which includes any attachments) is confidential and may be legally
privileged.  It is intended only for the use of the person or entity
to which it is addressed.  If you are not the addressee any form of
disclosure, copying, modification, distribution or any action taken
or omitted in reliance on the information is unauthorised.  Opinions
contained in the message(s) do not necessarily reflect the opinions
of the Queensland Government and its authorities.  If you received
this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and
delete it from your computer system network.