Thanks for the tip but nothing changed and I don't believe that something in
the HTML file has influence on that. Is my understanding wrong that the perl
script provided with the necessary parameters should work if called directly
from the browser?
Since I only wanted to use the default analog.cfg configuration file I have
also commented out the "cg" parameter.
http://hhundt.de.com/perl/anlgform.pl?GENERAL=ON&MONTHLY=ON&WEEKLY=OFF&DAILY=ON&FULLDAILY=OFF&HOURLY=ON

gives back Document contains no data.

Heike :-)