At 12:15 PM 4/25/2001 -0400, William Martin wrote:
>maybe because of filtering? webtrends filters might not process certain log
>entires that do get analyzed by analog.

I can't say for sure this is the problem or not, but WebTrends also has
problems when dates of the entries get out of whack. A friend of mine who
worked at a major computer company had to spend lots of times sorting their
web log files so that the time and date were truly in ascending order, lest
WT would start casting out huge chunks of their logs.

===
Bob Gahl Bicycle (Ryan Vanguard) Mobile ||     @
     ARPA/Internet: [EMAIL PROTECTED]     ||  !_ \
"Sahn joong moe low ful how jee yah ching wong" - "When the
mountain has no tigers, the monkey will also declare himself
king." Chinese Proverb