> So what? You have to call QDNS 21 times whether you are using /G or /L.

OK..  We may come back to that.  I am working another scripting solution.  Also, I
want to use Report Magic with this too...  Maybe a Batch file would be the way to go
with this.

> Maybe we need to start over from the beginning - I can't see anything in
the description of that program that does anything to address your
original question - problems with unresolved numerical addresses. Are you
still having problems with unresolved numerical addresses?

Yes, that is what is really wrong here.  It doesn't matter if I a evaluating one site
or all 21.  I thought that was why QDNS was developed.  Have I been steered the wrong
way with this?

Thanks,

- Kent