I am using analog 4.02 on UNIX system. I just started DNS logging. It
is writing to the file and doing DNS lookups, but there are IP
addresses in the host report that aren't in the DNS log file. Also
the DNS lookups return many more domains than show up in the host
report.
I have  DNSFILE dnscache.txt and DNS WRITE in my config file. I
expected that any domain names listed in the DNS cache file would
replace the IP address listed in the host report and that all IP's
would be listed in the DNS cache file.

Thanks in advance!

--
Natasha Rajack Gallaty