I'm new at this, so please forgive my ignorance. But I thought the
Host report shows the IP's of the computers that visited my site and
that the DNS lookups translated the IP's into names.

My confusion came from the fact that not ALL of the IP's listed in my
Host Report are listed in my DNS cache file (I realize, now, that not
all IP's will resolve).  Also, not all of the names found by the DNS
lookup are translated in the host report, but some are.

Here is an example:
 From Host Report:
760:  0.59%: 216.239.46.26 (this IP is not found in dnscache.txt, but
name resolves with nslookup)

 From dnscache.txt:
17066694 64.65.238.214 host-64-65-238-214.choiceone.net

But the same IP from Host Report is not translated
512:  0.47%: 64.65.238.214

If I'm just confused about what the result is supposed to be, please
let me know.

Natasha