Unique visitors are not possible with analog - a mixture of what is possible and a
religion.
The rest is possible via the hierarchy reports, unless you need a separate report for
each subdirectory. In that case you need to run analog once per report.

Adrian

At 12:19 PM 9/24/02 -0400, you wrote:
>Hello all,
>
>    I've got a question about generating a fairly complicated report.
>Here's what I need:
>
>A report showing Total Hits, Unique Visitors, and Pages Served to the web
>server...  But here's the catch:  I need each of these values for each
>subdirectory I have on the web server.  Each subdirectory needs it's own set
>of stats, and I'd like to be able to put all the data into one file.  Is
>this possible with Analog?  I've been through the FAQ, and I couldn't really
>find anything to help me out... = /
>

>Sean Toohey
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]

>|    http://www.mail-archive.com/analog-help@lists.isite.net/
>|    http://lists.isite.net/listgate/analog-help/archives/
>|    http://www.tallylist.com/archives/index.cfm/mlist.7
>+------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adrian Dolling, Systems Consultant
Public Library Services Branch
Ministry of Community, Aboriginal and Women's Services
PO Box 9490 Stn Prov Govt (mailing address)
Victoria BC  V8W 9N7

800 Johnson St, Victoria, BC (street address)
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.mcaws.gov.bc.ca/LGD/public_libraries/
Tel: 250-387-4043 or 1-800-663-7051
FAX: 250-953-3225