Adrian Dolling wrote:
> Unique visitors are not possible with analog - a mixture of what is
> possible and a religion. The rest is possible via the hierarchy
> reports, unless you need a separate report for each subdirectory. In
> that case you need to run analog once per report.

    First of all, thanks for responding so quickly.  I read up on the unique
visitors not being possible and yet it still slipped into my email, sorry
about that.  But I do have a question on hierarchy reports.  I went to the
FAQ to find out more information, but I couldn't find anything.  Sorry if
this is a n00b quesiton, but could you elaborate a bit?  Thanks!

Sean Toohey
[EMAIL PROTECTED]