Doug Nelson ([EMAIL PROTECTED]; Monday, November 18, 2002 5:07 PM):

http://analog.cx/docs/startux.html

"You can configure analog by putting commands in the configuration
file"

http://analog.cx/docs/basiccmd.html

"These commands should be added to your configuration file" -- second
sentence.

http://analog.cx/docs/syntax.html

"When analog starts up, it first reads options from configuration
files and the command line" -- second paragraph

These are the second, third and forth pages if you start with
Readme.html in the documentation and read "straight through."

--

Jeremy Wadsack
Wadsack-Allen Digital Group