Title: Analog Crawler include/exclude switch

Hi…

I have downloaded and am familiarising myself with Analog Crawler…A very useful programme I can see.

However, I am having trouble telling it to crawl one directory only e.g….On the imaginary site

http://www.fish.com

I would like it to crawl only http://www.fish.com/salmon

So I have been using the followign command line:

D:\ACrawler>analog_crawler http://www.fish.com/salmon include=/salmon  exclude=* -save -verbose

The crawler is still trying to crawl everything in fish.com regardless of the above…

Anyone any thoughts…

Best,
Paul Richards (London UK)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/