-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Stephen Turner
Sent: Tuesday, February 06, 2007 12:13 PM
To: Support for analog web log analyzer
Subject: Re: [analog-help] Analog taking very log to process

Have you got DNS lookups turned on? If so, turn them off.

Other than that, you may be running out of memory. If the Task Manager shows
a high memory usage for analog but low CPU, and you have a lot of disk
activity, this is your problem. In that case, try the command
  HOSTLOWMEM 3

--
Stephen Turner