From: Pam Drew @Home [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, 7 February 2007 7:04 AM
To: Support for analog web log analyzer
Subject: Re: [analog-help] Analog taking very log to process

I'm in the (apparent) minority of Windows admins on this
list.  I use QuickDNS myself, and have found it easy &
reliable.

I just installed it, and wrote a batch file that points
QuickDNS to my analog.cfg file where it finds the path to
the IIS log files to process.  Then, make sure that your
analog.cfg is set to read the DNS cache created by
QuickDNS.

my batch is a whopping two lines:
qdns /G something.cfg /Y 192.168.1.1      (where
192.168.1.1 is the IP of my DNS server)
call analog.exe +gsomething.cfg

and something.cfg has this:

DNSFILE dnscache.txt