Paul Wade <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Chris Tilley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>

>> My principal reservation...
>
> Hi Chris,
>
> Whether something is necessary or not doesn't mean to say it isn't a
> great feature to have.  As I say I have seen a 64-bit OS report in
> another log analyser and it would be enough to get me (personally) to
> switch.

I think we've just demonstrated that any log analysis that purports to
give you that information is either lying, or doesn't know what it's
talking about. If you're saying that you'd rather have information that
you know to be inaccurate, even though you don't actually have any
obvious use for it, rather than information that you know to be correct,
I hope you'll be in a small minority!

Aengus