Shannon E. Fox <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I want to use Analog to analyze my Ezproxy stats. I have entered the
> following command into the ezproxy.cfg file to set up daily logs that
> can then be analyzed monthly:
>
> LogFile -strftime log/ezp%Y%m%d.log
>
> The problem is that this command is generating file names that include
> the entire year, rather then the appended '08, and Analog doesn't like
> that.
>
> Does anyone know how I should amend the command line above so that my
> log file name will look like
>
> ezp080701
>
> instead of
>
> ezp20080701

????

Analog doesn't care what your logfiles are called.

If you're using codes in your Analog LOGFILE command, there's a code for a 4
digit year as well as a 2 digit year. Assuming you're using

LOGFILE log/ezp%y%M%D.log

in Analog now, just change it to

LOGFILE log/ezp%Y%M%D.log

(uppercase Y for 4-digit year).