Brian Clanton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> The problem is that the proxy server (Ezproxy) redirects the local
> access requests (301) to save on bandwidth and only "proxies" the
> remote requests. Therefore Analog only shows stats for the
> "successful" proxied requests in the other subsequent reports, namely
> the REQUEST REPORT.
>
> Is there a way to configure Analog to consider all requests, both
> local and proxy, as legitimate requests so the REQUEST REPORT will
> show totals for both local and remote patrons as well still  have
> separate reports showing total remote requests (User Report) and
> total local requests (REDIRECTED USER REPORT)for a given time period?

The issue of treating 301's as Successful requests is delat with in the Analog
FAQ:
http://analog.cx/docs/faq.html#faq181

  I want to be able to count requests with status code 301 and
  302 as successes, so that they appear in the Request Report.

  No, you really don't, because that would lead to double counting
  when a request for /dir (code 301) is redirected to /dir/ (code 200).
  For CGI scripts etc. look in the Redirection Report instead of the
  Request Report.

If you want all the entries to turn up in the Request Report, then you'll have
to modify the Response Code to be 200.

Aengus