Try this:

 *   Covert 301 request to 200 (you can "inline" the sed command using the
UNCOMPRESS command<http://analog.cx/docs/logfile.html#UNCOMPRESS> if you want)
 *   USER ON
 *   USERALIAS proxy remote

You should then get something like this:

Users

(Go To: Top<http://proxy.dupagels.lib.il.us/ob_proxyStats.html#Top> | Monthly
Report<http://proxy.dupagels.lib.il.us/ob_proxyStats.html#month> | Remote Users
| Local Users<http://proxy.dupagels.lib.il.us/ob_proxyStats.html#rediuser> |
Databases Accessed<http://proxy.dupagels.lib.il.us/ob_proxyStats.html#req>)

This report lists remote users who requested online resources, if users have
been authenticated.

Listing remote users, sorted by the number of requests.
reqs

user

212

remote