> Hi Strainu
>
>>> that’s correct: we do have aggregate entry/exit reports based on panel data
>>> from comScore for all Wikimedia properties ,
>>
>> What does that mean, exactly?
>>
>> Strainu
>
> we obtain from comScore on a monthly basis aggregate data on the % of entries
> by referrer domain (e.g. YouTube -> Wikimedia Sites) and exits by target
> domain (e.g. Wikimedia Sites -> BBC).
>
> “Panel data” means that this is based on a large pool of users who signed up
> with comScore to provide browsing statistics and demographic data. This data
> is then used by comScore to generate controlled estimates of traffic. The
> alternative to “panel data” is what comScore calls “unified reports”, i.e. an
> approach that requires enabling beacons or 3rd party trackers on a website:
> Wikimedia sites don’t do this and therefore we don’t have access to this data.
>
> Dario

Hi Dario,

Thanks for the clarifications. I was interested in this for reasons
similar to Magnus' - I wanted to provide feedback to a certain
external content partner as to the effect the inclusion of their
content on Wikipedia was having on the visibility of that content
(e.g. how many people would see that content, how many would visit the
original website etc.)

Local JS code is clearly a no-go because of the community feedback.
How could I gather more information than stats.grok.se on that
particular group of articles?

Thanks,
   Strainu