Teena wrote:
> [...]
Instead of "test_app" use "this" in  Toast.makeText(). That's a special
pointer (ok, Java zealots, I know that's a C/C++ term, but the concept's
the same :-) ) to the object in which the function is being referenced:
the test_app object of  your application.  I really think there should
be a version of that function that doesn't require the Context
parameter, so that using "this" wouldn't be necessary, but at the moment
it is required.

Raymond