I'd suggest to take that opportunity to learn on regexp and try a/ to
understand what the one we gave you does and b/ how to modify it with
your new requirement.

Franky, regex are not that hard to come up with -- it is harder to
read an existing one than to write one :-)

I suggest the following reading:
- Regex as implemented by Java:
    http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.5.0/docs/api/java/util/regex/Pattern.html
- Any book on Perl will have a regex section. The canonical reference is here:
   http://perldoc.perl.org/perlretut.html

Learning regex is an essential tool in your programming knowledge.
Maybe this will convince you: http://xkcd.com/208/ :-D

Hope this helps,
R/