True. But then to be sure of getting it, I would have to do one of two
things: 1) wait until it pops up again on new code as I continue the
tutorial (for example), or 2) undo what I have done and go back a
couple pages until it happens again.

Neither option really appeals to me. So I gave the vague message and
hoped someone would recognize it, since I can't be the only person
having the problem. Does anyone else want to volunteer to try the
tutorial? It has rough spots, but nevertheless provides good coverage
of a few points I have not seen covered in any other Android tutorial;
just don't forget to back up to the very first page.

However, if I do see it again, I will append the exact message to this
thread. But can't one of you Android SDK hotshots just grep the
resources for the SDK (or is it the ADT) for the word 'push'? You will
find it faster than I would (by either above method) if you do. Or do
you think this message is really coming from the emulator itself?