Well, I haven't seen the message recur, I distinctly remember the word
'push' in it, but not "in use". So it is not clear that you are seeing
the same message, you were probably seeing a different one.

Now that I am almost done with Part 5 of the tutorial, I will likely
soon backup to to steps 3 and 4 to try to reproduce the message.