But that assumes that people tag them accurately, so that they CAN be
found. That assumption is wildly optimistic: look at how many
meaningless variations of the non-descript tag 'android' there are in
Stack Overflow. I have yet to find a way to do a meaningful tag-based
search in Stack Overflow for an android issue. I doubt there is one.
That is why I am not impressed by Google's attempt to shuffle us off
into Stack Overflow.

Actually, that is only one reason. There are others, but this is the
main one.