I'm disappointed.

I have stucked in many parts of my app implementation. Most of time I
try to understand why I get some errors checking the classes
documentation on Android Docs website, and sometimes it helps, cause I
find out I'm not using the Android SDK correctly. Unfortunately, at
this website I can just find the documetation of part of those classes
included in Android SDK : (

When I cannot understand my app erros just looking at this
documentation, I ask about it on the dev list. And I think they should
provide a better support for it, since Android SDK is not open source
yet and if you get stucked, you cannot go in the code and check if
it's your mistake or a bug. I've sent some questions to dev list, but
got only answer about one problem : (

I think if the developers don't know the answer yet, they should at
least say "we will check it out later" or something like that, instead
of just ignore me.

Adriano Crestani