Hi!

I think that Google's support is excellent. What most of you just
should try to understand is that this is Alpha release and everything
that is already working is blessing anyway. Things that are not
working are probably going to work and that's where we should give as
much support as possible.

I started working with Android from the very first release and the SDK
has improved so much since then that I will give 10 points to Google's
development team.

Also, the response to reasonable questions and problems has always
been fast and professional.

I would also like to mention an excellent site that has helped me a
lot - http://www.anddev.org/ - thank you plusminus for those
tutorials.

If you don't find answers from the documentation or forums - try
www.google.com. And if a search for "Android my problem" doesn't help,
try "Java my problem" and usually you get the answers.

Be creative and think positive! Android is excellent platform and we
should be really lucky to be the pioneers in this process!

Regards

Jack