I am also satisfied by the support from everyone (not only Google
employee).

I would have liked another SDK release before April 14th....

Like Peli said, I wonder how Google plans to keep the interest after
the end  of the first deadline .
I'd really like to continue on Android dev., but if I loose, I will
probably spend more time with my family, and less with Android...

Help from Google employee would be welcomed for the following
question : does Google plan to have a marketplace/web site where any
developper will be able to sell/put demo/give its application ?