Yeah...the Challenge deadline is growing closer, so I needed to spread
a a little feedback to the Android team about the many days I've just
spent working around issues in the API.  OK...first off...some of
those issues were mine but my biggest waste of time has been tracking
down error messaging like "Null", "IOException", "...".

The error messaging on the MediaPlayer in particular has been killing
me these last few days but the error messaging throughout the entire
API in general is AWFUL.  I would like the Google team to please
realize that..while yes this is a pre-alpha release...many of us are
wasting many precious hours of our spare time on this project and do
not have the benefit of the source code that will someday be
available.  SO it woudl be great if they would please update their
error messaging to give us a clearer idea of just what has happened
rather than blank messages or simple "null" statements.

If you feel the same way, then please echo your thoughts on Android's
error messaging.

Biosopher