Hello marielisacr,

"That means, for example, that if I want to have a list of songs,
where
if I select one I play it, and each one have a button to add to one
playlist is not possible? "

If I were you, I would go for standard select handler in order to play
the selected song and I would come up with a ContextMenu for user to
pick from "add this one to the playlist". May be making the list a
multiple choice list and letting the user to add more than one title
at a time can be a better way.

Regards,