> So, in conclusion, I can have a focusable item or a focusable child
> into the item but not both.

No, items in a ListView are not focusable by default, they are
selectable. So an item can be focusable (it gets focus or one of its
children gets focus) OR selectable, but not both. You can make the
item and its children focusable if you want. But keyboard focus
navigation might not work properly in that case (overlapping focusable
items are not handled very well for now.)

--
Romain Guy
www.curious-creature.org