I have a PreferenceActivity inflated from xml. One of the preferences
launches an intent which opens an activity that clears all the
preferences and resets them to the default values.
My problem is that when this "restore defaults" activity returns, the
previous preference values still appear on the screen. If I exit the
preference activity and then reopen it, the updated preference values
appear.
This seems like a refresh issue. Is there a way I can tell the
PreferenceActivity to refresh its values? (I made sure I am comitting
all my preference changes)

Thanks