Usually 15fps - 60 fps, depends on the game. 15 fps is good enough for
puzzle/card game. For fast-action game, 30 fps is good enough.

You can aim for 60 fps, but your code must be very very optimized. You
have to make sure that each frame execution must be fast enough, not
longer than 1/60 sec. For example, you may have to sacrifice the game
physics calculation or collision detection, from high-precision
calculation to good-enough calculation. Well, it's the art of game
development.