Ok, if you have a steady framerate that is possible,the point is that i want
the framerate to be as high as possible.
Or is that a stupid approach?
What framerate is "good enough". Too high framerates will result in bad
audio performance.

I read some stuff about gameprogramming and also understand that
"frame-skipping" is also a technique
too keep performance good enough.

I am just new to the game / physiscs game programming kind of stuff.

Tjerk Wolterink @ GMail