I've experienced users having crashing problem after an update.  I'm not
sure if yours is device specific, but I would say almost 99% of the crash
reports after updating are from Motorola Droid users (via email and console
error reporting).  This could mean that a large majority of my user base is
using Droids, but I find it very strange that that seems to be the only
device I get complaints like this from.  Most of the crashing is due to
sqlite databases that get corrupted after an update.  I do have error
checking code to check for such things, but when I think I have it fixed, it
crops up again on the next updates.  Very frustrating.