On the otherhand, I'd probably want to know if an app was ever going
to ask for a particular permission. Then again, it might be reasonable
if an app, at some point after it's installed, said "if you grant me
this permission, I can do this additional function" or "to fulfill
your request, I will need to use this permission". I suppose, though,
that this would make the security functions of the OS more difficult,
because the OS would need to intervene and get the actual user's
approval of the request.