On Tue, Nov 4, 2008 at 3:49 PM, Romain Guy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> When the list of all apps is opened, you can use the keyboard to
> filter apps by name.

I had no idea. That's useful. That may be enough for me, actually, but
I still think there's room for improvement for some users, like
organization on the author's end rather than the user's end (like in
the Android Market and most third party download sites), folder icons,
ordering by criteria other than name (install date, last use date,
size with or without data...), application launching and management in
the same interface?