Thanks, but I already HAVE such a thing in my Manifest...

I suppose that my BR intent *could be* lurking while my MAIN dies...
but then why doesn't the MAIN get REStarted when the BR starts
updating Main's (static) variables ?  Main is *not* starting and so
its just as if the SMS was never received...

any ideas?